Join Us for the Reels on Wheels Challenge 2016
Get on your bike to support NPU Sponsored Cycle from Dublin to Miltown Malbay
7th Annual Sponsored Cycle – Dublin to Miltown Malbay
1st – 2nd July 2016
The annual Na Píobairí Uilleann (NPU) sponsored cycle from Dublin to Milltown Malbay in Co. Clare for the Willie Clancy Summer School is on the horizon again and we are looking for 30 Cyclists to join us and help to raise €500 each towards this year’s target of €15k.
Aimed at cyclists of all abilities, the cycle is punctuated by music, plenty of sport and provides NPU not only with a great opportunity to add to the funds raised over the past five years – but also to raise awareness for the organisation including great projects such as our new building No. 16 Henrietta St., our PipeCraft Training Centre and our Outreach Teaching Programme.
Get registered today!
Contact: 01-8730093 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t make the Cycle ? Why not Support the NPU Reels on Wheels Team
* Cyclists must have adequate equipment, bikes and fitness levels for this 260 km journey.
* Cyclists are expected to maintain an average speed of 20kmp/h over the two day cycle
* We ask that participants must confirm their place by 30th April
* A €150 registration fee must be paid by 30th April. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and will cover accommodation and a meal in Birr, Co. Offaly.
* Participants are requested to raise at least €500 sponsorship each.
* Cyclists must comply with NPU’s safety plan and route
* NO HELMET – NO CYCLE!
* Musicians are welcome to bring their instruments for a session on Friday night
* Closing date for submission of sponsorship money will be the 27th June.
* Everyone is welcome to participate and help us fundraise this year.
* Once registered, we will send you sponsorship cards, the route plan and safety information.