To support individual artists and the wider arts sector in Ireland, we will keep our site visitors and members updated on funding opportunities that may be of interest.
Below is a list of current funding opportunities available to traditional artists:
- Liam O’Flynn Award (closing 17:30, Thursday 14 January 2021)
- Traditional Arts Bursary Award (closing 17:30, Thursday 28 January 2021)
- Music bursary award (closing 17:30, Thursday 28 January 2021)
- Music Capital Scheme
- iPortunus for Music (closing: 18:00, Sunday 28 February 2021)
- Please see http://www.artscouncil.ie/available-funding/ and https://www.musicnetwork.ie/ for more information.
Opportunities in the craft sector by DCCI:
- 50 Years of Irish Craft (nominations closing Sunday 31st January)
- Made in Ireland Exhibition (open call closing Monday 1st February)
- See https://www.dcci.ie for more information.
Note: As these are non-NPU funding opportunities, please see the relevant website for the latest information and eligibility requirements. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this information or the content of the links.