To support individual artists and the wider arts sector in Ireland, we will keep our site visitors and members updated on funding opportunities that may be of interest.
Below is a list of current funding opportunities available to traditional artists:
- Music Capital Scheme by Music Network (opens later in 2021, no dates announced yet)
- Culture Ireland (staggered deadlines depending on project)
- Future Makers Awards & Supports 2021 by DCCI (deadline 27th July) – for registered DCCI members
- Music Project Award by Arts Council (deadline 17:30, Thursday 19 August 2021)
- Traditional Arts Project Award by Arts Council (deadline 17:30, Thursday 19 August 2021)
- Please see http://www.artscouncil.ie/available-funding, https://www.cultureireland.ie, https://www.dcci.ie and https://www.musicnetwork.ie/ for more information.
Note: As these are non-NPU funding opportunities, please see the relevant website for the latest information and eligibility requirements. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this information or the content of the links.